Friday, May 27, 2011

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?

I can't stand to fly.
 I'm not that naive. 
Seriously in love with this song.
 If I am given a choice, I'll definitely go their concert. HMM. OKAYY. 
I AM A FREAKO.
 I AM SORT OF AT OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG TO LISTEN MUSIC. 
Songs that i'll never get to upload due to the laziness in me. Thank you, I said :) Oh my goshhh, seriously miss those childhood memories. Playing those batu serembans, hide and seek, and of course ice and water :) You see, being a teenager means you have to change everything from the fact that you're no longer a kid but a grumpy old teenager. Neh, just joking. 
Okayyy, skip skip.
Back to ice and water, hahaha.
 It was one of my sweetest memory in my life. I thank you everyone who played such major roles in my life.


Young besties. We use to have birthday parties and I'll never fail to enjoy myself.

Unlike kids nowadays, all they know is ANGRY BIRD, JUSTIN BIEBER and the list goes on. 
During my age, we have good shows and games too. 
Sesame Street, Barney and friends, ice and water again *giggles*




MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE TV SERIES <3 
The truth is, I am lacking of ideas to post what on my blog. Hahaha. THANK YOUUU TO THOSE WHO HAVE TOLERATED ME FOR THIS WHOLE READING MY BLOG THING.
 UNTIL THEN, TAAA :)


Signing off,

Jessicaaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment