Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 1 in Singapore

Starting with ze Singapore trip first.
You guys know what HAHAH, I was supposed to start off with Taiwan like cause
I went Taiwan first but I was too lazy to transfer the pics 
so.... yeah!
You guys get the Singapore trip first!
Okay so I have always loveeeee Singapore 

but like damn sad sia I never stepped in there until like this year?
My first time to Singapore okaaaaayyyy <3
It has always been like my dream place cause I heard the places are really clean nice and positive la!
BUT
always heard the people damn kiasu too
Kiasu = person who doesn't wanna lose

so yeaaaahhh 
But this trip opened my eyes big big but like my eyes are still small HAHAHA
and proved those people wrong!

So I went there like after my Taiwan trip hehe which was like around June or July?

I went with my mum and my third sis.
Was really an impromptu trip la cause we suddenly had this urge to visit ya know.
So we hopped on the Tiger Air plane
They were having quite a good promo that time!
About RM 150 one way trip.
So consider cheap la and we're even more keen on going heheh.
The flight was really smooth and it only took bout like 1 and a half to reach Singapore.
Cause like from KL to SG only.
My first sis and her boyfie were waiting for us at Changi Airport cause they were there for a business trip and one day thing,
He have a car so yay!
Life is so much better with a car
He brought us to this famous laksa stall somewhere near Bugis Street 
Super sure that Singaporeans know the shop but like I cant remember... :(
Kinda tasty but I wish they add a little more salt HAHAH no offence
But I heard like Singaporeans love having their food less salty cause like its healthier?
Correct me if I am wrong lol hahahah
Allow me to show you guys some pictures first.

Yummy but if only a little more salt...


What is it like inside. PACKED.

Thank goodness it wasn't that hot la.
Basically its like Malaysia's weather cause both countries are at the Garisan Khatulistiwa
Looks like my Geography subject did paid off!

Oh I just recalled something HAHAH.
I swear I had like this crazy bad luck
So as I was crossing the mall to go to Bugis Junction,
my brand new platform heels *NOTED BRAND NEW SHOES* from Lazada,
the strap came off urghhh
Honestly kinda pissed that time cause like of all the time seriously???
SO I practically dragged my legs with the shoes back to Bugis Street
cause like my sis boyfie said that stuffs in Bugis Junction are way pricier than Bugis St.

Thus the shoes hunt began!
It was even harder cause like Singaporean girls' shoes sizes are so small!
They mostly were selling up to size 39?
SAD SAD
However like, thank goodness!
I found a black sandals with heels which is about 20 SGD *such a rip off*
Gotta find shoes with heels to raise my self esteem yo.
But the quality was okay and they had my sizes so yeah
and
till today I am still wearing them as my comfy sandals!

Moving on from the shoes drama, we went to Bugis Junction
and it was air-conditioned
SO YAY TO NO MORE SWEATY ARMPITS
Basically the coolness that what we need
The prices of the goods were also much dearer
Snaps a few shots there as well.
Forgive me for the unedited photos.

 My mum and sisters HAHAHA


 Loving the architecture here!

One of my typical center pictures.

Next stop is Bugis+
We went to shop shop see see there.
A really nice mall I must say!
They even have a Zalora shop there OMG
Just me being super amazed la!

And we got ourselves some Llao Llao!
The crazy hype that was going on saying its the best yogurt and all.
Oh back then Malaysia didnt had any branches of it but now they have!
I must say Singapore's one still taste better like it wont melt that fast la
and
the employees in SG were more generous than the ones in M'sia.

HAHAHA like seriously

 We ordered Sanum and it was hugggggeeeeee

MY LOVE FOR LLAO LLAO WOULD NEVER DIE </3

Then we head back to Bugis Junction to get back to our car cause
it was time to check in da hotel!
Take some pictures first.

Looking awkward at my best with my brand new sandals!

Checked in my hotel, 5footway inn Hotel Project Bugis about 2pm.
Sad to say the hotel didn't live up to their pictures in the website.
But it was still a comfy stay
and
recommended to backpack travellers!
We refreshed ourselves and parted with my elder sister and her boyfie as they headed back to Malaysia

After resting, we headed to Orchard Road!
Oh yeah there is a MRT nearby about 8 min walks
Very near and convenient indeed.
Oh how much I love Singapore's public transport.
SO CLEAN!
SO CONVENNIENT!
Its like most of the places are linked to MRT
Once we reached, we tried the KOI tea and it was really goooooood.
Pretty cheap too!
Even now I am craving for it :(

After that, we followed the crowd to walk to Orchard cause they all seem to be walkig in the same direction LOLOL
Making use of our tourist status for the best heheh
Oh and in Singapore, they are really strict about littering

So do becareful and do don't simply litter!

 We reached!

 Practically snapping everything.


Biggest Robinsons everrrr
 Just one of those random street shot

Oh and we were pretty lucky!
There was a festival called SHINE FESTIVAL that was going on in Orchard that time.
 And they were giving out free balloons!
Hot guys and ladies are giving out SAMO!
Being a person who extremely lovesss samples, OF COURSE I TOOK A BALLOON
SO VAIN OMG HAHAHAH

SO PRETTS AND HAPPENING WEIH

Err candid?

Baseball cardigan = Lazada
Shorts = Forever 21
Bag = MNG 
Sandals = some shop in Bugis Street

 Local Singaporean Artist performing! Sorry but idk who is she HAHAHHA

 Sista and mami <3

After walking around, we went to a food court in one of the malls which I can't remember again.
Sorry for my poor memory :(
I must say Singapore's food court's food is reallyyyy good and affordable!
In fact I don't mind eating there everyday ay
I went for the Korean food cause the pictures on the board tempted me LOL

BUT IT WAS GOOD LEH

 Korean soup with rice! *mine* SO GOOD

 Douboki with some instant noodles * sis*

After that, we went walking around again!
Exploring new places and all
Really loving Singapore already though its only the first day heheh

Definitely living up to my expectations.

Mami looking so pretty :)
Taken at some super high building with crazy  high and long escalators!
After that, we headed back to hotel as we were totally worn out
and also, 
we didn't know the MRT operating hours
We then reached and I fell asleep straight away
SO TIRED MAN

Alright that is all for today!
Stay tuned for my next Singapore post!
Goodnight dear readers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment