Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Careful's Man Careless Daughter


Ola ola. Its been a long hectic week. Tired but happyyyy. This year was a not much birthday celebration for me compared to last year. 
Getting older makes your mood decrease, I guess. 
Just a mini one :) Hoho.
 Anyway, I would like to thank all my friends for their presence and gifts.
 Loveeee it <3 br="br"> 
Hehe.
 Here's some sneak peeks on my b'day. 



Due to my sis's bad photography skills, HAHA. But I look good, don't I? :)


My silly 3rd sister and I. See any resemblance? HAHA. Dumb vs dumb. 

And finally, 
LMAO! 


Looks familiar? Oh yeshhh, HARRY POTTER female versionlah. 
Woohoooooooo.
 Gosh, I'm lame la hehe. 
HAHA. That's all for today. I shall see you soon. Ta ta :D 

Signing off, 
Jessica Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment