Sunday, October 2, 2011

I may look strong, but I am fragile

Nowadays, things keep happening.
I don't know why but its like I'm losing trust in everyone. Too many problems.
Friends, family, studies, practically everything.
I hate this feeling, I want it to go away.
Every single time I try to be myself, there is another problem.
Why?
Life is indeed too complicated. 
I wish everything could get back to normal.

And for this specific person,
I am so sorry over these few days. 
Tears, ignorance and everything.
I am seriously fine. I'm just scared and didn't want to complain much.
You'll normally reply my text. Well, its pretty obvious that you are quite mad at me over a few things, I think. 
I am seriously sorry.
 I didn't want to make you cry or anything.
 Its just that, I really don't know what's wrong with me either. 
I tried and tried to be that normal and old me, but I just can't.
 Sorry is the only word that I can say for now.
You are a very good friend so please don't blame it on yourself. 
Blame it on me.
For keeping all the problems inside my heart. 
For avoiding you when my mood is bad.
 For always having a bad day. 
For making you sad.
Maybe I just feel lonely sometimes, that's all. 
SUPER SORRY. 
Words can't express my feeling.
I am sincerely sorry.

Signing off,
Jessica Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment