Thursday, December 1, 2011

MEMORIES :')

School's over.
Its hard to believe that I have graduated from school.
 Looking back at the memories in SMK Cheras have made me realize that I'm gonna miss this school for good and bad.
5 years ago,
 I went in this school feeling frustrated and upset.
Its not my will to go in this school back then, but now everything have change. I met soooo many nice people, even not so nice ones. Anyhow, I'll seriously miss the good ones.
The laughter, happiness, silliness, craziness.
Just saying it back makes me feel like crying :'(
Times really do flies.
 This feeling is exactly the same when I left primary school for secondaries.
Perhaps, this feeling is even more sad as I know, we'll each go different ways starting from this point.

We may leave school but memories should not be forgotten.


Prefects, I enjoy my experience with you guys :)


Hoho, My beloved class. Eh, Kwok Han mana?


Thank you for giving me great memories :)


Interact fellas :) We're dorky and cool at the same time.


My first I.U for this year and I love it. HAHA.


Viva la Interact!


Interact fever. Hehehehe. I love these people.


Yvonne, Joey and Pei-Nie. They are super crazy people. HOHO.


I'll cherish every moment with you guysss. I heart these girls <3


Photo of the day. I really have many super duper fun time with them :')

I thank you everyone for giving me great time. I love you guys sincerely from the bottom of my heart :)

P.S. These people are awesome. Every single one. Please don't miss me too much :D

Signing off,
Jessica Lee with lots of love, HOHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment