Thursday, December 22, 2011

Penang, here I come!

Hello people. Miss meeee? I know you do *wink wink*
Penang, here I come :)
Ahh. Finding a suitable hotel is hard, I mean really hard.
Firstly, the hotels are all full. Why? My family say its the peak season, that's why. I keep browsing through and WALA, I found a reasonable hotel.


My dad wanted to go to Singapore at first but then, its freaking packed because its Christmas. My family wanted to celebrate Christmas differently this year cause maybe I after SPM? HAHA. Super perasan. Okay, its just a normal family day to celebrate Lord Jesus's birthday. Christmas is a season of festive to celebrate with your loved ones, so do make sure you are with your loved ones!


This is Libera. A choir group ful with boys. Listen to them singing Joy To The World. It'll open your eyes :) Their voices are like angels :))

Okay. That's all for today. Gonna start my check list for tomorrow. HOHO. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

P.S. Happy Birthday, dear Lord Jesus. I appreciate what you've sacrifice for all of us. THANK YOU, LORD and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Amen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment