Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday, my dear friend :)

Life goes on. 
We'll eventually grow up to be adults. Wise and smart ones, well that's what my mum ask me to be. :)
Okay, cut the crap and straight to the point.
Its one of my old friend birthdayyy! Oh boy, I've always love birthdays.
PEI YEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
I've known you bout 5 years? And still counting. What can I say?
Friendship would never end.
Sorry for the unedited picture, was too lazy :) We still look good though <3

Moving on, we took quite a number of pictures. What to do, girls ma :)

A simple picture that was edited horribly by me *proud*

Von and I :)

She's been my friend since I was like 8? Miss Crazy and I <3

Birthday Girl with Leong here :D

Threesome!

From R to L : Fong Yee, Owl Lady, Pui Wei :)

Picture perfect <3

Camwhoring at Leisure Mall at night, LOLOLOL.

The one and only naise group photo. (Yvonne's)

So I've practically enjoy myself a lot that day. What can I say?
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PEI YEN.
Friends are important in everybody's life.
So get out from your couch and start interacting with ya friends.
Don't just text, meet them and cherish every moment with them <3
That's all for today! 
Go have fun with your friends :D

2 comments:

  1. They ajak oneee. I wanted to ask you guys but then they scare awkward, hmmph :(

    ReplyDelete