Saturday, February 27, 2016

Shop Till You Drop!

Hello! I know I know I am supposed to continue from the Singapore post trip but lemme just blog about this... disease? I AM IN NEED OF SEEING A DOCTOR FOR MY SHOPPING HABITS. My room is now basically filled with like clothing, clothing and more CLOTHING?? Crazy I know. And to think how much money I spent on them AND the worse part, I even regretted buying some, makes me just wanna bang my head on the wall lol. Compulsive buying :(

One thing, you must know is, I don't shop in those atas-atas shops (high end shops). Whenever I shop at like H&M, Cotton On, Forever 21, etc, I dash my way to the SALES part. Sales items forevaaaaa! So please don't like misunderstand me ah, and I do shop at supermarkets like GIANT and TESCO sometimes okayyy. My aunty mode is damn onz one! But I can't resist from buying whenever I see the word SALESSSS. No wonder, some people can go crazy during the Black Friday sales! Here in Malaysia, you can experience the craziness as well when its middle of the year sales or even the end year sales. I TELL YOU, some ladies seriously siaooo ( CRAZIEEE ), they practically push you to get to the super cheap part of the shop *if only the shop is really small and crowded*. LIKE SERIOUS, oh dont let me start on the fitting rooms. Oh and here are some pictures of me to brighten up this post and to let you know what type of clothes I usually wear.

    Top: H&M , Bottom: Kitschen , Hat: Somewhere in HK

    One of my favourite shots all time heheh.
    Kimono: Taobao, Shorts: F21 , Inner Wear: you can practically get it from Giant, Tesco or
    anywhere that is cheap

    Top : Taobao *CHEAP UNTIL*, Culottes: Thailand

Oh most of these pictures I practically took it from my instagram, jess_rocktlee ( self promoting HAHAHAH) due to my laziness of transferring photos from my camera to my laptop. One thing I learned is, MIX AND MATCH and DON'T BE AFRAID. Mix and match is practically one of the hardest thing to do which till this day I am struggling. So don't be afraid, just take your time and learn. Me myself is still learning as I know my style is still meh. Having your own style is even harder. I till this day trying to find my own style and never be afraid of trying everything new! For now I am just wearing everything HAHA.

Alright don't wanna bored you guys with this post, and I promise to write about my Singapore trip next. Till next time, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment