Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1 December!

Definitely, maybe?

Today is 1st December! The very first day of Dec. OH WELL, this friday ada camp! I am a shuperrr lazy person. First few days, I was SOOOOO CRAPPY excited but now I feel like,' Aiyo.. Tak nak pergilah. Malaslar. Must go MBS early morning somemore..Ish ish. That is my attitudelah. After a while lazylar. Somemore must pack my bags all this. Just thnking of it makes me wanna go CRAZYYYY. But what to do? Names all given ade. Somemore, go there hopefully can see leng zais. Hahahaha. I am going crazy again. Got aircond also! But but 3 days 2 nights. So long. Somemore, dunno who's my roommate.


U sseee. So nicee rite the resort? Hopefully when i go there also, it looks like thatlar. If not, I 'll complain and cry all day long =)


Muahahaha. I WANNA HAVE LOTS OF FUNN! WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment