Saturday, November 20, 2010

=)

Do you mind if I end this sentence in a proposition?

Well, IMPRESSIVE ME! Yesterday the whole day, I didn't go online. Guess I am too lazy gua.. Sometimes, fb is too boringlah. Anyway, yesterday, I have plenty of FUN =)


Yesterday's SCHEDULE =)

10.00 am = Rise and shine
10-12 am = watch TV and eat happily
12.30 am = Go to LRT
                = Meet up with Mei Ying
                = Buy LRT ticket cost RM 1
12.50 pm = Reach lrt station at Pandan Indah
13.00 pm = Meet up with Pui Wei and Foong Yee
13.01 pm = Start our journey!
13.30 pm = Exhausted and lost our way to Pei Yen's house

Then we ask a lady.
And guess what?
The lady only speak Chinese but luckily all of them understand Chinese except me AGAIN. Geez, being a banana, its kinda sad sometimes :( Then after that, we run across the road. And I heard a car honking, honk honk. Hmm.. Wonder to who? At last, we reach Pei Yen's house safe and sound ;) Then, we watch ghost movies which are the Grudge 2 ( Scarylah weih ) and the Eye 2 in her room using computer. As usual,of course I was pretending to be brave la but actually ah.. Ehem! The Grudge 2 ah make me can't sleep. Make me shout hysterically too :( Keep imagining nonsense la, my brain. After going back to Home Sweet Home, fall asleep again. Wake up then watch tv until 2.30 am. Then, drink chicken soup at 3 am. Damn genglah I..! Round of applause for the awesome me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment