Thursday, November 18, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


My first impression when I get back my exam papers was like WTC? I wonder I've try SSOO DAMN HARD already, why are my grades still like that? Well, guess I have to try harderlah. BOOKS WILL SOON BE MY PRIORITY! Love it or hate it. I have no choice. Since I start going out this year, my grades are like the money in my pocket which is decreasing DRASTICLY. Why oh why? I thought USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN? Well, what happen to it? I think it should be BANYAK BANYAK USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN =) Like this only sounds right.


Talking about cameras. Aww. I wish i have my own brand new shiny CAMERA. Kind of jeolous of people with cameras. I mean not the big oneslar, (digital and cooler ;)). Everytime, I ask my parents, my smile will go downwards meaning trial to ask FAIL. They ask me to keep my own money and I am very determine to do so! But in my GOLDEN PIGGY BANK got only RM 26. Amazing ritee?? I keep so long and yet 26 dolars only. Should not everytime go MCD. I hate you, MCD. How pathethic of me.. BOO to me.

My ever glowing camera, will I be able to get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment