Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can't Nobody

NOTED: THIS IS A VERY LONG POST. PLEASE BE PATIENT :)

What a day! 
Yesterday was the prefects 'perlantikan and penghargaan'. Argh. Time really flies. 
I was once a junior and now I'm sorta a retiree( I feel old ).
 When I was junior, I'm not really a fan of the prefects.
 Scold, shout, exatra exatra.
 However, my perception really change when I was forced to become a prefect when Form 3.
 I kept complaining about it then as the teacher keep forcing. 
Until one day, Kak Karen, the head girl asked all of the juniors whether whoever who wanted to quit, may leave. 
Many of them left but then I stayed. 
By then, I realized that I wanted to be a part of the prefects' family. 
Thank you :') I love all of you guys.


Look. When I was a normal student but wait still can't find me wearing pinafore. Btw, everyone looks hilarious in this photo.


Ah yes! Finally found one and only photo of me wearing pinafore in Facebook. Darn, I look hideous lahh. Argh.

Anyway, yesterday was so much of fun. First of all, we had to wait for the Inspector to come. I thought she was a man at first. Hehe. I like her anw. She gave the shortest speech EVER compare to ehem.
Bla bla, then everybody receives a trophy and a certificate. Oops I mean only form 5 seniors. Skip skip.

In the hall, ahh, it was sad to let go of the prefectorial board. I love being a prefect despite everything I've gone through cause being a prefect completes my life :')


Me and My EX-Junior. So pretty and handsome hor? Hehe. Everything's a coincidence. We are both LHY. And he's going to take over my place anyway. I hope you'll be a good vice treasurer :)


Me and My Junior No.1 :) It seems that people say she's becoming more arrogant. Well, I think she's just fine. Chee Ling, be a good treasurer!


SEXIEST POST EVER WITH MISS CRAZY aka Pei Nie :)

Then camwhoreeee, hehe


You guys look pretty. Hoho. Especially me.


Oh Cabi Cabi With Ah VON.


Boyfriend dancing act. Hehe. Suggested by Joey aka ehem ehem MRS .... Creative hor? :D

Later Joey, Pei-Nie, Yvonne and I went Mcdonalds while waiting a guest from Singapore. 
She needs to put a lot of make up ma so let's forgive her ;)
 We waited about an hour but it was a lot of funlah despite we were hanging out at MCD. 
It was indeed a funny day :)
 

Anw, prettiest gangsters EVER. Woots :)


Pictureoftheday, A group photo. Love everything in this photo. Say cheese :)

That's all for today. Ta ta.

Your sincerely, 
Jessica Lee

P.S. All the photos in this blog is not mine. Its all Pei Nie and Chan Chen. Please don't go sue me. ARIGATO( BOW 90 degrees )

No comments:

Post a Comment