Monday, July 25, 2011

Fly Me To The Sky

Try listening to Moon River by Weslife. It relaxes your mind. These past few days, there's this person who've been on my mind. Oh yes, its you, STEPHANIEEE. Argh. You busy lady, always so packed with cheer competitions all. Oh yes, we've been through many obstacles and those made us friends today. Yes, we fought before, not talking to each other and 'unfriend' one another but all these aren't important. You are one of my super best friend. Hehe. You promised me to go every IU day with me but now you fail to keep your promises :( BOO. We only went SBU's together (Bryan ah). TEAM A was the last movie we watch together! It was like ages. Thus, its our last year in school, and yes, I mean high school. No hard feelings ya, I miss you :) Okay, it's rare to hear me to say this. BUT I REALLY MISS YOU :(


Our last picture together and it was taken on April. Sooooo long time ago :(

We were always doing crazy stuffs back then. You'll go tell ghost stories and all of us'll listen to it. Playing ice and water and gossiping, Urgh, Johnnyissoannoying. :)The point is I really do miss you guys. 'THE CRAZY SCOTT FAMILY' <3 p="p">

Try zooming to get a better view. Hehe. Steph, Kar Yan, Mei-Yi, Cassandra, Leong and I. We were so adorable like babies :)

Well, now everyone is sorta busy with their daily routines. Steph cheer la, Kar Yan interact, Cassandra PBSM, Mei-Yi ballet, Leong library stuffs and I? Let's just skip to the main point. We did soooo many dumb but fun things. Having parties, talking craps alalalala. Compare to now, high school is all about SPM. Nerve-wrecking. Gahhh. May all of our results pass with flying colours ;)
That's all for today. Ta ta.

Logging out,
Jessica Lee

P.S : Let's all meet up one day okay? Miss you guys la :D

No comments:

Post a Comment