Friday, July 22, 2011

July, please don't go ):

As the month goes by, SPM is getting nearer. Hoho. 
Just a short reminder for those of you that are taking SPM this year. 
Yes, SPM. Super Pure Man
Hehehe. So gay. Anyway, life has been great so far. 
Talking plenty of non-educated stuffs. 
Wait a minute.
 Non-educated stuffs? Yes, and ubberly disgusting. 
Okay, I have a confession to make and beware, its not really pretty. 
I've accidentally went to the wrong side of youtube. 
Imma like wtc, gross, disgusted, annoyed, eww when the video appears.
 It was an accident okay
. The guys are like so into each other and yeah, its gross.
 Crappy eww. Okay, stop the craps.


MY HEROOO, MOSES CHAN.

Yes, go tease all you want. 
But I love him. 
Not simply for his looks but his inner beauty too. HEHE. 
He won so many awards yet he is sooo down to earth.
 Gosh, if only all guys in the world acts like him. 
I'll propose to them all then. 
Hehehe. Neh, joking. Still I love him. :)


Urgh. Compare to this guy over here, Pak Leong Kam.
 Fulamak. Why am I even putting in his picture? 
That's all for today. Ta ta.

Yours sincerely,
Jessica Lee

P.S. I love Moses Chan, don't go crazy over him too ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment