Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let the rain wash away our pain :(

Hey. I just realize life is really short. Just take a look at Amy Winehouse.
 I was just listening to her song 'Rehab' a couple of weeks ago and she's no longer in this world anymore this morning unfortunately. And guess what, she's only 27 :( Oh boy, I won't take my life for granted anymore. People, appreciate while you can or live like we are dying. R.I.P Amy Winehouse.

You'll always be remembered for your great music and talent.

A smile on her face :')

Amy Winehouse, may your soul rest in peace. Amen.

Yesterday was the V.I's International Understanding Day. It was fun but try sitting on the chair for like 4 hours in a crowded hall and being sprayed with small water particles. Okay, maybe just maybe I was exaggerating. Sticky and moist. Anyway, later on they start shuffling. Oh yesh, shuffle is a new way of dancing. Thanks to LMFAO.
Youngsters nowadays -.-


See. Even the puppy is shuffling :)

Later on, all of us went to Pavilion to grab something for dinner. 
Got a shock of my lifeee, didn't know there were so many people hanging out at Bukit Bintang at night. 
Anyway, they said it was the place where many crime happens. 
Crime in the city, hmm. 
It'll be very scary *evil laughs*

Dinner at Pavilion. In Pizza hut, it's nice. HEHEHE. That's all for today. Ta ta.

Yours sincerely,
Jessica Lee

P.S : Amy Winehouse, you'll always be remembered for your incredible music.

No comments:

Post a Comment