Sunday, August 21, 2011

BOO YAH


Aloha. I blog whenever I like so don't blame me. Hoho.
I am crappy childishlah and ntf, outdated too. 
Oh nooooo. 
Ntf is sooo not a bad word. It means not to forget. Imma a lazy person so please be tolerate :)

Why outdated? 
Well, laugh all you want. 
I was listening to Mandarin songs and then wala, I watched by2's video. 
Ohh, its quite errr veryy hmm should I say girly? Hoho.
 Later their fans go smack me if I criticize them. Hohoho. 
Don't blame me, blame the music :)

Wanna see something random? Here yah go!

Aaron Kwok wor.
 Hohoho. Yes, this is another reason why I'm so outdated.
I LOVEEEE HIS AI AI AI BU AI THAT SONG (Well, I only know that song. Hoho)
He dance so well until he is dubbed as the King of Dance.
One of the Four Heavenly Kings Of Hong Kong too  :) 
Pretty good, huh? HAHAHA. 
Remember last time when he acted in Para Para Sakura? I always try to dance like him wor. So geng arr him. He moves so good until I can't even follow up. HAHAHA. 
Para para sakura :D

Wanna know something? Aiya, why so look alike one?

Show Luo. So crappy look alike tim!

Yours sincerely,
Jessicaaaaa <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment