Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hehehahahoho

Howdy. Happy Belated Birthday, Sang yat fai lok, selamat hari jadi, and the list goes on , Goo Chan Chen :)
Well, it was his birthday on Friday, so yeah.
 Imma good friend ma. Hohoho.

Okay. Back to the blog.

I try editting it but attempt failed. Yes, it would be wonderful. I love these guys sooo much. Why are they so perfect? Hohoho. Why am I like thislahh.

Why am I so random? Because I am.

Hohoho. My perfect Santa Claus :)
Dear Santa, I've been a really really good girl this year.
 Oops. Its not even Christmas yet :)
Don't you just love Christmas?
 I mean the gifts, fake Santas ( Oh wait. I mean those who pretend to be Santa la. I do believe in Santa Claus, yah know ) candies, choirs. Gosh, my church's children choir is superb.
 Crappy good. 
Well, I used to wish that I was in there but oh welllllllll.


I'll look like this if I don't get my present.
MICHEAL BOLTON AS ERIN BROKOVICH. HAHA.

That's all for my random blog. Ta ta.

Yours faithfully,
Jessica Lee

P.S. Yes. I look great in blonde hair too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment