Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm backkk

Olalala. I skip school today. 
Oh yeshhh, this proves Imma not a nerd.
SPM is coming and I am really super scare, stress and tensionnnn.

Me? Oh, I'm fine. 
Doing good here. STILL ALIVE.
I wish that SPM wouldn't be so close but what can I do? Only grumble to myself and burn midnight oil. Darn. Restricting myself from TV is the hardest part I gotta say. Its like my life without FOOD. Okay, let's not exaggerate. Oh wellll.


MOSES CHAN, HE IS MINE. CAN YOU ERRR, MARRY ME? HOHOHOHO.

School's life gonna end. I haven't really plan what to do with mua life after SPM. Oh welll.

I'm so gonna miss my friends one thing for sure <3 br="br">
HOHOHOHOHO.

P.S. Moses Chan is <3 br="br">
Signing off,
Jessica Lee

I aspire to inspire before I expired. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment