Friday, November 4, 2011

Imagine

What can I said?
Things are complicated. Oh well.

Ohaiyooo. Its me again, well of course its mua blog :) How lame am I but COOL.
Curious of the caption above? Imma not gonna tell anyone. Its a secret.
 Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jayeslee. 
One word to describe them. SUPERB :)


They are shoooo pretty.

How I wish that I have a whole bunch of genuine people in my life. No, I'm just stalking people. Don't mind me. And I saw these people are having such a great time with their friends. No gap, no secrets and no boundaries. Hohoho. Its nice seeing them happy. Who? I shall not reveal. Like I said, its a secret.

Okay, skip to the 'fun' part. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Exams are coming. My eyebags. I'm pretty much very tired.


Paranoid. What's not be paranoid of?

Ah, shhusshh negative thoughts. My fellow friends, we ought to excel in SPM. GAAAA YAOOOOO, SPM CANDIDATES :)))



Good luck, people <3 :=":" br="br" luck="luck" me="me" wish="wish">That's all for todayy, Ta ta.

P.S. Do bear some time to camwhore. HOHO. :) I vow to don't blog till exam's over so stay tuned, peeps!

Signing off,
JESSICA LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment