Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I can't decide

I really can't decide. My mum gave me options. College or form 6?
And now I'm stucked.
Everybody's made a choice except me. Now let's see.

The thing with form 6 is I have to go through THE SCHOOL LIFE again.
The thing with college is it cost pretty a lot to enrol on the college. Good ones, I mean. My mum gave me options between UCSI and ATC( if I insist on the law course and I'm having doubts now. Yikes )

Actually, my mum is encouraging me to go to college cause she said form 6 is tough. When I said tough, it means really tough. Well, even Kak Karen said that! College, HAHA. I'm not really sure what course I want to take. It seems so difficult to make a choice.
These days, I am not sleeping well because of this whole issues. How hard to decide your future. One wrong step affects your future. Yessshhh, its scary.

My mum ask me to decide during these holidays, well gonna think out of the boxes. OH MYYYY GOODNESSS.
That's all for todayyy. TATA.

P.S. Any suggestions, people?

No comments:

Post a Comment