Saturday, June 16, 2012

When I'm alone

Good afternoon people.
 Its been a long time since I update this blog.
To tell you the truth, I'm not in my best mood these days. I'm feeling very hmm,
CONFUSED?
or perhaps BLUR?
or maybe its SAD?
Who knows.
 Have a talk with Von and Tham yesterday night, and what could i said.
Thank you shoooo much for listening to me.
AND THANK YOU FOR EXISTING IN MY LIFE BOTH OF YOU :') HOW I WISH WE WERE IN THE SAME CLASS, THINGS WOULD BE MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE FUN :)
But things change, of course.
All I want is just have a chit chat with you guys privately, but I can't.
 SHOO BUSY.
Oh well. I was much happier during those old school days.
 IT WAS FUN.
I get to talk to you both privately and pour out all my problems but now its hard.
 HAIZ.
I'm really sick of these whole situation.
 WHAT CAN I SAID? I MISS BOTH OF YOUUUUUUU, VON AND THAM. MY TWO BESTIES :( WE NEED TO GET MORE PRIVATE TIME TOGETHER :)

ITS LIKE I CAN'T TALK TO OTHERS LIKE I TALK TO BOTH OF YOU.
WELL, I GUESS THAT'S WHAT BESTIES FOR :)
AND ITS SO FUNNY HOW BOTH OF YOU MENTION THE SAME THING ABOUT THE WAVE, HEHEH.

OKAY, LATER MEETING UP WITH MY PRIMARY FRIENDS, GOTTA DRESS UP. TA TA.



Signing off,
Jessica L.

1 comment: