Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wake me up when August end

Dear Mr August, why are you here so early?
I wanna have more time with Mr July here.
Off you go. 
Exam results are out. To tell you the truth, my results are HORRIBLEEE.
*woman screams behind*

MBS IU WAS FUN.
(YVONNE'S)
DID A LITTLE TOUCH-UPS :)
Went MBS IU on a Saturday. 
Forgot which Saturday, thanks to my lousy memory storage department.
I liked the dancing performance BUT there were a bit too much of talking.
HAHA.
Overall, it was fun la (Y)
You get a thumbs up from me.

Moving on. 
Last week was a hectic week indeed. Crap.
I earned myself Treasurer posts. One for Christian Fellowship and the other is Chess Club.
What can I say? I'm really grateful to you guys for giving me this honour.
Thank you *bows 90 degrees*


Guess who? :)
THIS IS SO NOT ME. I LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN THIS, KAYZ?
WTCRAP, HAHAH.
THIS PICTURE IS GONNA BE MY ALBUM COVER SOMEDAY. :D
THE CONFESSION OF LE DRAMA QUEEN. 
THAT'S ALL.
CIAO , PEOPLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment