Sunday, August 19, 2012

HOLIDAYS?

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE. 
Been a long time since see me, IKR.
Busy with all kinds of stuffs.
Life as a Form 6 is tough, really testing me hard.
Oh well!
Went yum cha with da 'heng dais' (GOOGLE TRANSLATE)
Guys hate to take photo. GRR.
Practically force them until I have some decent pictures of them :)

HAHA, WTCRAP. THEY LOOK GAY.
Meet Kok Ming, Foong and Andrew. :)
They are my gay best friends, practically. 
They are not gay la, that is just what I call them as. 
WHAT TO DO.
BROTHERS MA. :)

Moving on.
I am loving black and white pictures these days. I don't know why. 
This does not mean I am emo, okay :D
Blame my handphone camera's bad quality. Sigh.

AT LAST,
PEI-NIE, ME, FELICIA, JIAN YI AND JIA YUEN AT VIVA!
Girls can be dorky at times :)
Life is fragile so why not enjoy it to the max?
Oh well, I am crapping again.
Allow me to stop before I start telling the story of my life.
Wish me luck for everything :D
TA TA.
Stay tuned. 

Signing off,
Jessicaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment