Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fed up, sigh.

Good afternoon peopleeee. Long time no see you guys :)
*tears of joy rolling down*
FINALLY, I HAVE THIS CHANCE TO BLOG.
Have a rough month, really rough one.
Many things had happened.
All bad stuffs ( SEE THE TITTLE)
ahuwshdhhduiwuifewuihhduidbfheuueirhcfcufw!
Gah, as you can see the caption above ^ how depressed am I.

My last time wearing those ties :( In prefect room for the very last day.

We both fought hard but what can we do? Sigh.
I was really emo for the whole week. Tears keep falling down cause Mr Gravity keeps pulling them down.
But I started to realise something, I can't change the fact that I am no longer in the board.
So yeah,
life goes on.
Though I am still doing my very best to enter back the board.
So people, keep your fingers crossed :)
And dear readers, the board that I was saying was Prefectorial Board.
I am no longer in the board.
Resigned or sacked? You decide.
But I still wish the best for the board as I know,
many have really deep passion for it :)

And back to the happy part, 
The people who never fail to brighten up my day (FOONG'S)

Happy Mooncake festival people!
Went play candles with these people yesterday.
Start eating mooncake with your family, no wasting anymore time. 
And so we play candles yesterday, 
MANY OF THEM! :D

A proof that I was here!
I FEEL BAD FOR VANDALIZING THE FLOOR. HEHE.

Beanie and I :)

Guess who is coming to Hong Kong this year again? :DDDDDD
Okay, maybe I am a bit too eager. HEHE.
Disneylanddddd!


Okay, I was a lil carried away by Hong Kong's weather ( I EVEN BOUGHT THE BEANIE )
Its gonna be winterrrrr. 
Forgive me for my perasan-ness but please please bear with it.

Quote of the day. 
Let go of the past and carry on with your life.

Cause we are cool like that. 
WAKAKAKA.

Signing off,
Jessicaaaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment