Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wacko In Action

Howdy, readers :D *tears of joy again*
Its been ages since I see you people.
Ask me why and I shall tell you why.
It rhymes!
Geez, I have this crazy addiction on rhyming things these days. I wonder why.
Okay, so here's the thing. Why didn't I blog?
Exams.
They should be abolished or destroyed. *evil laughs*
I'm suffering from depression due to da STPM. 
Lack of sleep, lack of entertainment, lack of food
So yeah, my life is practically like that for one month exclude the food part la.
HEHE.

I need a break. Okay this was very random. 
Next, another reason why am I just so lazy to blog these days.
Life.
Life is just tough, like from bad to worse.
I've receive many scoldings and yeah, mood down.
So another reason not to blog.
You must be wondering, why do I sound so sad?
No, I am not.
Just listening to MLTR's super sad songs.
Go check them out *promoting* HAHA.

Constipation face. HAHA.
Moving on.
Why did I stop blogging for soooooo long?
Mainly I blame this,
Laziness.
I am practically feeling so lazy these days,yeah to the point where I don't wanna get up.
HAHA.
No joke.
Cause my body is feeling old I guess.Ah, excuses again.
What to do, I am aging.
I don't wanna grow old, I wanna be like Peter Pan.
Oh yeshhh, my wish ever since I was young.
Why am I crapping again? HAHA.

Hold on. Bewareeeeee. :)

This photo reminds me of Overly Attached Girlfriend.
HAHA, WHY AM I SO CREEPY. :D
Okay. So I don't wanna continue these whole reasons anymore.
Wouldn't want people to feel bored.
See how kind am I to my readers. 
HAHAHA.
Why am I crapping so much? :O
One reason!
CAUSE I AM FEELING HIGH! :D

Okay, so my post today is practically craps with pictures la.
To end this whole post, I shall end with a style.
The Jessica Style. 

Wanna fight? I'll give you taste my fist and KABOOM. HAHA.
I was just joking, no I don't do martial arts.

Cause I received complaints that the previous pic is blur. HEHE.
Here you go again.
Cause you are the answer to my questions? :)
Okay, end of the post for today.
Thank you readers for bearing my post.
HEHE. 
I'll update soon :D
For those STPM students for tomorrow, best of luck :)
And the ones who are on holiday,
ENJOOOOOYYYYYYY! 

Au revoir :D




No comments:

Post a Comment