Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MERDEKA!

Its da 31st of August 2012!
MERDEKAAAA SPIRIT!
A big thank you to those warriors who fought for our country :)
Your contributions, we shall never forget and take them for granted.
SO TO ALL MALAYSIANS OUT THERE,
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA <3

Back to my post,
I went steamboat last Saturday, just a mini gathering :)
With Steph, KJ, Boon, Andrew, Foong, Chow, Kwok Han, Chong and Jia Wei
DA BUDDIES.

Here are some pictures taken :
Oh, Stephanie! <3 


With Steph and Chong!
G-DRAGON's hairstyle (Y)

We were all in the same tadika. :)

Peace out!

THE GUY WHO TOOK MA TEXT BOOK AND THE GIRL WHO ASK ME RANDOM QUESTIONS :D
WITH STEPH, THE GIRL WHOM I'VE KNOW FOR A QUARTER OF MY LIFE! <3 

A group photo :) EH, mana Foong? (FOONG'S)
Nah, he was taking the photo.
From L to R : Chow, Andrew, Boon, KJ, Stephanie, ME, Kwok Han, Chong, Jia Wei
Time really flies! 
I mean great times do fly :)

Last but not least!
I was brainstorming and it fail terribly. D:

Somehow, I tend to do things without thinking sometimes so please forgive me,
If I ever offend any of you guys before la. :)
Going out for BBQ!
Till then, I shall update :D

P.S. Albert Ang, you are a great senior! :)

Signing off,
Jessicaaaa :D


No comments:

Post a Comment