Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013, please be kind to me? :)

Bonsoir? :)
Dear readers, I'm shooooo sorry for the late update.
Life has been kinda hectic so yeah :)
Its been like a month since I seen you guys? 
OH NOOOO, I NEED TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN LA LIKE THIS.
Andddd before I forget,
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!
May every single one of your life will be filled with joy and happiness in 2013 in all aspects.
Health, love, studies, work and everything la!
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Oh yeah, so last month I went Hong Kong and Chinaaa :D
Oh boy, I'm in love with HK but China? It was just okay..
I went with my family by Air Asia. One of the best yet cheap airlines in Malaysia V('o')
AND, the most important thing is they provide good services,
(✌゚∀゚)☞ Not to forget their good-looking air-stewards 
HAHA, AND YEAH I AM PROMOTING AIR ASIA TO THOSE WHO PREFERS A CHEAPER WAY TO GET TO YOUR DESTINATION.
Okay, cut the craps and allow me to start.

On the first day of my trip, I went Disneyland.
My first time stepping into any of the Disneylands, I KNOW I KNOW, #jakun
HAHAHA.

A place to remember :')
Four sisters on a foreign land <3
Then, we went into the museum to get a sneak peeks on how Disney cartoons are made,
AND BOY IT WAS INTERESTING :D

Beauty and the Beast, my fav la :)
Displays and sketches on Mickey Mouse and his friends :) 
 Moving on,
We went the other part which is Toystoryland.
ヽ(•‿•)ノ


Silly sis and mua.

Some thrilling rides!


Its really cold here too, I mean 14 degrees?!

At the Western area, forget what its called. HAHA.
Wild Wild West :D



Amazing view. 
The sad life of a lonely robot baby elephant who'll spray water through his trunk
every 15 minutes. ( HE LOOK REAL RIGHTTT)
In front of those Disney castles.
Now if only I'm a princess..,,

A NICE VIEW :)

Waiting to board on a ship :)

 Spend my whole first day at Disneyland, practically.
WAS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED WHEN I REACHED HOTEL.
Not too mention the cold weather!
Too bad they don't have heater in my room :(
Oh well, brand new experience ma.

The very next day, we went to Avenue Of Stars and around that area,
IT WAS FREEZING COLD,
probably because it was near to the sea.
ヽ(•́o•̀)ノ
But,
They provide free wifi there!
The whoooolleeeeee area!
Unlimited use :)

Family picture in AVENUE OF STARS :D
Dad and mum! <3

Sis and me :)

THE BEACH !
Jump shots are a must.

Peanut, Butter, Jam and Bread :D

Oh, just me, smiling to the camera again. HAHA.

After that, we left for Shen Zhen, China.
ON THE VERY SAME DAY.
Imagine how exhausted we are.
We went by train, Hong Kong's MTR.
Took about 45 minutes, I think?
And thank goodness, that China isn't that cold :)

Once we reached the hotel, my family decided to take some rest.
However, there's no wifi there T.T
But Twitter and Facebook are blocked there,
hmmm, I wonder why...

ANYWAY, a girl gotta do what she's supposed to do :)

I like my nails' colours
TOO BAD, SCHOOL HAS REOPENED :(



\('o')/
IGNORE ME HAHA.

You make me smile :)

Okay so that's all for my trip for day two :)
Stay tuned for day 3, 4 and 5! :D
THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND.
Ta ta.

Yours sincerely,
Jessica Leeee with lotsa love.

No comments:

Post a Comment