Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bangs.

Hello, fellow readers?
Miss me? I hope you do cause I miss you guys :)
I am so excited!
5 more days!
For what?
Stay tuned for my next post :D
I have so many things going on with my life now, like seriously.
Too many perhaps.
I do realize that I've practically wasted my entire holiday T.T
It wasn't on purpose okay, look at my eye bags, as big as the whales in the Pacific Ocean.
HAHAHA.

Simple proof that says it all.
HUGE EYEBAGS.
OKAY. My fringe is cut. Say yeah to bangs!
Horrible bangs, HAHA.
Over the past few weeks, I practically spend all my cash away for unnecessary stuffs,
which I've regretted buying afterwards.
OH MANNNN, WHAT WAS THINKING?
You see, the random fact about JLHY is,
Whenever there is this cheap sales, I can't resist.
I mean,
COME ON. Who can?

Anyway, Christmas is coming soooooooon!
Christmas decos are all over the city :)

Ah, the season of joy.
A beautiful festival :D
Okay, so here's another random fact about me :
I like taking pictures of things, objects and so on okay.
This is a thing that no many people knew about me.
Cause I know I know, I camwhore a lil too much.
But I just prefer taking pictures of objects these days.
A professional photographer wannabe, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH.
HAHAHA.

I was very attracted to the YES, jakun ikr.
HAHAHA.

Fahrenheit's Christmas Decos!
 
Purple trees and all, just nice. (Y)
I even met an Asian Santa!
LMAOOOO.


ASIAN SANTA IN ACTION.
P.S. I don't know who are these two guys V('_')
Doraemons all over the place too, not to forget.
MINI ONES!




Oh Oh Oh!
Okay, and my first attempt to cook was a SUCCESS, peopleeee.
Look how proud am I :')

Okay, it may not look nice but it taste really nice HAHA.
Self flattering.
I SPEAK THE TRUTH. :D

Had my hair cut and I went straight to taking my own pictures again.
OMG, wtcrap is wrong with me la.

I LIKE WEIRD POSES :D

Love me more! <3
CHROMEHEART REVELATION <3
That's all for today!
Hope you fellow readers enjoy mua post.
OH YEAH, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY TOO :D
#nowplaying Live While We're Young
HEHE, listen to that song okay :D
Oh yeah, I skyped that day. HAHA.

Picture Of The Day with Ms Pei-Nie :)
Signing off,
Jessicaaaaa L. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment