Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Politics.

Good day, readers?
Why did I named my post Politics today?
Well, cause I'm going to speak bout it today.
I'm sure all of you readers no matter from what country or nation are 
aware of the situation 
my country, Malaysia is facing.
Malaysia is a peaceful and harmonious country with many different races.
Although many of us are from different race, yet we still manage to live as one big family.
This is until
the 13th General Election that was held on last Sunday, 5th May.
Ever since the election, many things have been happening.
"And there's this voice in my head asking, Why Now?"
Why want to destroy the peace that WE have created after so much troubles?
So now...
Let me just say something.
Racism.
Probably the ugliest problem in the world.
In Malaysia, its very unusual to see this type of problem happening 
but now..
Things have just changed.
This happens as many have different opinions on the party.
Also,
Let's not blame each other on what's happening.
However I believe most of us, the citizens are not influenced by this sentence as
We Know,
we have been staying together since a long time and boy,
HOW GLAD AM I THERE IS SO MANY VARIETY OF RACES HERE!

Because of them,
i) I get to learn different cultures that many countries don't have.
ii) I get to speak sooo many languages.
iii) I have friends from all kind of races
iv) The FOOD here is just WOW
v) The friendliness of people here, is unbeatable
and just too many to be listed down.

What I'm trying to say is,
Lets all not call each other to go back to our ancestors' country 
NOTED: That was our ancestors' country
Now, all of us who are Malaysians born and raised at here must proudly say that 
Malaysia is my one and only home.
Let's all not bring up racial issues as there are only one race in Malaysia which is,
MALAYSIAN.

Nevertheless, I am proud and grateful that I was born in Malaysia.
A place that I can truly rely on.
And I really believe that every citizens in Malaysia will stand together as one to fight racism.
Please, everyone.
Together we united.

Beauty of Malaysia.
Yours sincerely,
Lee Hui Yan.


No comments:

Post a Comment