Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mixed.

Hello readers.
Here I am today, with mixed feelings.
(refer to the tittle)
The truth is...
I am just so fed up of every single thing in my life.
EVERYTHING.
I used to think that life is simple and all.
But now...
Just sigh.
My studies, my friendship and family.
If only, I have a time machine.

Happier times!
I'll reverse back to happier times and just pause at that moment.

Life was pretty good when I just entered my current school.
Meeting new friends and all.
But as months passed by, problems just keep showing up.
Don't get me wrong.
I am pleased with my situation now.
The thing is, I am a human too.
I have feelings.
Don't think I am a robot or anything.
Life was so much better when I was in my previous school.
Now?
Crapz.
So many dramas in my life.
Everyone thinks I am a punching bag and can be taken granted for.
I really just can't handle this anymore.
LIFE.

This!
Every moment with them is just priceless.
Miss those times.
 Just really hope things can change.
Making everyone happy except myself.
Okay.

So, 
I didn't wanna just blog bout my sadness in life.
I decided to blog about happy part in life.
I went to watch Iron Man 3 in KLCC at TGV's on Labour's Day.
Lemme advise first,
PLEASE PLEASE. readers, book your ticket online first.
If not, you'll just have to queue and wait for like an hour?
The queue was crazy and not to mention it was like till the EXIT way!
Imagine that.

Naise movie (Y)
 The movie was just awesome.
And you may wanna wait till the credits.
Cause the movie hasn't end!
I know its long, 
but wait and you won't regret :)
 I can't wait for Thor 2, Now You See Me, and just so many more!

After that, I went to eat Tong Pak Fu outlet in KLCC.
My current  fav dessert shop.
It was GOOOOOOD.

Mango Snow Ice.
It was really good and recommended for mango lovers.

Walnut Cream.
Not really a big fan of this cause I find the taste is too strong.
Okay, 
so here is an exhausted picture of me taken in the car.
HAHAHAH out of the blue, got my picture.
Well, girls just being girls.


That's all from my rojak blog today.
And please, do remember to don't take things or even people for granted.
Thank youuu :)

Signing off,
Jessicaaa L.

No comments:

Post a Comment