Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Day Of April

Ahoiiii! *sailor mode*
Greetings to everyone sooo
Good day or not ah?
See see see!
New layouts for moi precious blog boo heheh.
 ohemgee HAHAH ↑
Missing moi readers too much okayz
Been too lazy to update hence the spider webs lor!
Okayyy so let's get started by 
HOW'S LIFE!

Mine? Fineeeee, EXCEPT
The part where I got my not-so-very-pretty results for STPM
PASS but thanks to Maths urgh
Everything is ruined 
kissed goodbye to my plans
(˘_˘٥)
Applied for upu and reallyyy
Crossing fingers to get in lol
GIMME A PLACE LA BRO OR SIS.

Oh anyway,
though if and hopefully not, I cannot get in then
Private college.
BUT BUTTT
I am so confused ヽ(•́o•̀)ノ
to get in what college lol
Starting to feel so old wtcrap T_____T
hopefully once I blog again, then I can tell what am I studying.
HOPEFULLY.

and juz a piece of advise here,
seeing how times flies (I MEAN LAST DAY OF APRIL ADE WHATTT)
make use of your life 
and 
appreciate the people around you
considering how fragile life is.

Okayyy, gonna stop before I start sounding poetic and all.
TATA.
Till we see next time! 
❤ larfff you peepz

yours sincerely,
ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment