Saturday, October 25, 2014

Late Night Thoughts


And here I am, writing at 4.18 a.m.
Its been a long time so heyyy
Ah so many things happened since I last blogged
Life has been harsh.
To be honest,
I'm missing my high school days so so badly
Those days 
where I don't need to think much about my future
Now
Life has been so so hectic 
And worse,
I am hating the subjects I take in college
such a pain in the a**

And this is how all these questions start coming up
Did I choose the wrong college or even wrong course?
Freakingggg emo okay these days
SO SENSITIVE EVEN I CAN'T STAND MYSELF
watch sad dramas, tears come down like some long lost waterfall
listen to sad songs, feel soooo depressed
THIZ IS SO UNLIKE ME 
I missed the old me
plus
I am so so stressed about everything these days
WEIGHT, STUDIES, SOME STUPID SMALL ISSUES
its like you know,
so many craps going in my mind and
I wanna be happy, that's all
 a getaway, needed badly

Okayyy that is all,
till the next time I blog,
lets hope things work out for both you and me!
:)







No comments:

Post a Comment