Sunday, February 1, 2015

Melaka Foodie Trip 2015

Heellooooo!
Guess who is back
FOR GOOD?
New year, new start!
Recently as some of you know,
I got a new camera!
Yay!
Have always wanted them so so badly.
SO I FINALLY GOTTEN ONE!
Big thank you to my family especially my dad!

Went on a one-day-food-kinda-trip last Saturday!
It was kinda spontaneous
Had been craving for all those Baba Nyonya food ages
Oh and I even brought the camera along!
But
My skill isn't that good YET
so 
expectations not too high aite!
Its a 1 hour plus journey all the way to Malacca.

Our first stop was the Donald & Lily Restaurant.
I ordered the Rice with Ayam Ponteh
whereas
my sis and mum ordered the Nasi Ketuk and Laksa!

Nasi Ketuk!
Highly Recommended, so so good!
Oh I didn't manage to take other food pictures 
cause I was starvingggg
and
OH, I SPILLED MY DRINK ON THE TABLE HAHAHA
LITERALLY THE WHOLE GLASS
ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR
was too embarrassed to take anymore pictures
Everyone was like staring geeeeez
No more pictures there HAHAH

Next!
arrived at the Jonker Street
My dream place since I was young HAHAH
I had really weird fantasies about there okay
No comment 

First shot taken as soon as I arrived.
love this place much!
Windmill, so pretty!
Streets in Jonker Walk.
Kinda surprised too!
The crowds weren't as much as we thought in the weekends
and moving on,
we went Jonker 88
Long queue as expected
However we were so so lucky to find a spot not long after we entered!
PURE LUCK
and
let the feasting begins!


Food everywhere!
Laksas, ice-kacang, cendols!
I tried their ice-kacang and i got to say
I should have ordered their specialty, the cendol
The ice-kacangs were okay but the cendols are wayyy better
Laksas?
SO SO GOOD.
Tried the asam laksa especially!

The iconic statue of Muscle Man!
Not so glam picture of me HAHHA
literally sweating so much!
Saw this piece of art as I was walking.
TOO CUTE!
Next Stop, Halia Inc!
The place has a great ambiance
as for the drinks,
ummmmmmmmm.
Lets just skip that. 
Some things are better not to be mentioned 




After that, we started walking round the historical sites 
and
shameless selfies HAHAHAH


And you gotta try their durian cendol here!
They sell snacks and more here
And yeah, was too exhausted to take anymore pictures.
SOOOO
I guess this round up the post!
Malacca is a really place that I'll always love to visit
Each trip to there,
always teaches me something new!
Do visit there 
and their 
night market toooo!
Thanks for reading and 
see ya soooon :*

No comments:

Post a Comment