Friday, January 2, 2015

Loss


So you must have wonder
Why am I keep blogging about all those weird emo stuffs lately?
To be honest,
2014
was a really bad year for me
I didn't manage to get in public university,
I had so many regrets,
My part time jobs were pain in the ass,
and the worst of all,
On Christmas Day,
My family received a news.
A news that we possibly couldn't expect
which was,
Cancer took my granduncle away from us.
The news hit us like a rock, a really big one.
He was such a kind man,
a man who loved giving,
a man who always smiled.
My heart was tearing but I couldn't cry
My mother,
She was trying so hard to stay strong 
but after all,
that was her uncle.
She said,
Perhaps it was better for him to leave as he was suffering in pain.
It was such a sad sight seeing her staying all so tough and strong
despite after what happened.

May you rest in peace, my dear uncle.


1 Thessalonians 4:17-18
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.  Therefore encourage each other with these words.


No comments:

Post a Comment