Sunday, July 24, 2011

What a wonderful world.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world!
 I HEART THIS SONG AS IT JUST MADE MY DAY. 
A GREAT BIG HUG FOR YOU. 
Well, I suddenly have the desire to blog after stalking others. 
Okay, I am pathetic. 
Not only that, my mom claims that I look like a crazy old lady. Well, thanks mom :) My sisters say I am messy yadee yadee and I truly appreciate you guys for complimenting me in a unique way. 
Oh, I think I am ferocious HAHA wtcrap am I crapping :D
 So what if its true? 
Imma proud lady who is 5 feet 8. Oh yes, I am tall, thanks to my mom and dad genes. Take that to those who hate me (I hope no). Screw you.


Seems familiar? Even google loves me :)

The truth is I really can't stand some people who judge others. Arghh. They think themselves so perfect but wait, try reflecting themselves onto the mirror. They see no happiness but jeolousy. As for me, I'm happy with the way I am. A proud Jessica. Well, a little bit thinner won't do me harm. And I don't speak bad and vulgar languages. Well, I'll get busted even if I say even once. So yeah. Say no to foul languages.

My fav couple in Gossip Girl :)
Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester!
PictureOfTheDay. Shooo adorable. I wish they were really together.
I love you guys. Hehe. So long, my fellow readers. Ta ta.

Signing off,
Jessica Lee

P.S : Don't speak too many foul languages. Mom say it's no good for our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment