Sunday, November 25, 2012

6064!

Dear readers, you must be wondering.
WHY IS SHE KEEP UPDATING HER BLOG NOWADAYS?
Okay okay, I have an announcement to make.
This post is to thank all my readers for your never ending support. 
6064 pageviews in just a few days!
Thank you, peopleeee.
Love you guys to the max! <3

Anyway, readers from all over the world *I hope*, 
I've changed my blog's link,
PLEASE DON'T LAUGH OKAY (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
http://jessicaaasavestheday.blogspot.com/
*laughter everywhere*

Sooooo,
What am I going to blog today?
Well, let me just say something first, hehe.
Cause recently one of my girlfriends ask me a pretty shocking question.
'Are you seeing anyone now?'
The answer is *drum rolls*
NO.
NO.
and
NO.

PEOPLE, I AM STRAIGHT OKAY, PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND.
HAHA, WTCRAP.
But we'll never know what happens in the future, right? ;)
For now, its just not the time yet for 

Things happen unexpectedly, who knows? ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Okay, enough with those emo posts, HAHA.
Okay, recently, I just downloaded the Webcam Toy from Google Chrome.
Thanks to Ms Pei-Nie *check out her blog*
SEE HOW KIND AM I.
Promoting your blog.
It is a really nice application.
Especially to those people who are really crappy in editing pictures or lazy to edit.
Go check out the app! 
Its free too :D
Darnnn, Google should hire me as a spokesperson la.
HEHEHE.

Nah, here are some pictures that I took with the webcam toy,

I wasn't ready yet okay, besides it was around 2 am when I was trying this.
FORGIVE ME FOR MY NOT SO NICE PICTURES.
This effect is called the Pop Booth as you can see :D

I was attempting Edvard Munch's The Scream okay.

Muscles come in handy too, you know. ┗(^0^)┓

Next effect!

Okay my attempt to look hippie fail wtcrap, this picture is ugly haha.
This effect is called Old Movie as you can see it looks really old. HAHA.

Of course, my favourite! 
So the story goes like this,
i) Spongebob and Jess were really excited about the new friend, Potato.
ii) They tried waving to him but he had no response ヽ(•́o•̀)ノ
iii) They were shocked by his arrogance
iv) "Oh wait, isn't he from Plants vs Zombies?"  they said.

To be continue....
 
OHEMGEE, wtcrap I was doing. HAHAHA.
I deserve an award for my lameness and why am I soooo cute? WTCRAP HAHA.
Anyway, that is the comic strip
Me likey :D

The star for today, Mr Potato!
#likealousai in Black and White.
(ツ) PHAIL LA I. HAHA.
ZinC!

DRAGON BALLLLLLLLLLLL!
Okay don't bother me wtheeee, HAHA, this is FIREEEE!

I was camera shy okay :D
The Mono Quad effect 

This is just me, don't be scared kids.
NOOOOO, DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THIS WEIRD LADY WTCRAP. HAHAH.
This was Envy effect.


At last, I got bored with poses.
Too many, make me tired at 2 am somemore like sme crazieeee lady. HEHE.
HAHA.
Hazy Days :)

Pictureoftheday.
Pfft, I even edited this picture at 3 am okay!
 Applause please, peopleee. *proud* HAHA

That's all, peopleeee.
I trust you guys are feeling bored already so I better stop, ngehehehe.
I hope you guys enjoy today's post and THANK YOU FOR READING.
Stay tuned!
Till then,
Au revoir! 

Signing off,
Jessicaaaa L. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment