Thursday, November 22, 2012

2012? ❤

Helloooo :D 
Don't ask me why.
Surprised to see me here so fast?
I wonder why too.
So out of the blues, old memories suddenly start flashing back.
Ah, unforgettable ones :')
So let's have a sneak peek to Jessica's 2012 life.
A brief summary on what happened in 2012.
HEHEHE, why am I being so random.

Hey, this car is mine so ride it maybe? *wink*
WE DON'T NEED LICENSE BACK THEN OKAY :D

Sorry, I had to, cause the picture was really funny.
Everyone laugh now :D *forced laughters*
Now, now, where are we again?
Oh yeah, my life in 2012.
Now.
Memories :')
Its all coming back now.
I wish I have some sort of time machine *people, invent the machines now!*
Life is passing by pretty fast these days. 
SCARY LA.
Note : Most pictures are taken from Kwok Han's, Foong's and Pei Nie's :D

ALL GROUP PHOTOS, CAUSE I AM LAZY AND I KNOW IT :D

Cause I find this picture is very candid yet nice, heheh. 

We steam da boat :D

  Camwhore is what we do the best :D


Met many new friends unexpectedly through this IU ;)

PeiYen's birthday partayyyy!

A random gathering, hoho. 
We bar da be da que! SWAG :)

Soh pohs in the house :D

Von! :D

Sky is our limit V(^.^)

Pei-Nie and her yee mee! :D

 Tham oh Tham!

L6 WESLEY WITH PEACH BOYS! 
Every single person in the photo means a lot to me :D
I cherish them a lot :)
Okay okay. That's all. 
I shall update you guys moreee. 
We will see each other very SOON
Real soooooooon. 
Au revoir!

Yours sincerely,
Jessica L. with lotsa love :D




No comments:

Post a Comment