Saturday, December 1, 2012

1 DECEMBER BABY!

Good afternoon, peeps!
Its the 1st of December!
Boy, time really flies.
Since today is the beginning of month, I've decided to update ma blog :D
Okay, back to the post.
I met up with one of the bestie yesterday.
THAM.
Why so sudden?
Nah, just wanna catch up what's hot and cold, HAHA.
And boy, yesterday was a really really tiring day.
OLALA.
My two sisters were on leave.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE! 
So they too decided to bring my mom go 'hang gai' around the city 
RELATIONSHIP BONDING SESSION <3
Too bad, I can't join :(

I had a brunch with them first at Nando's Times Square.
Its my first time trying at that outlet and yeah?
WTCRAP HAHA, I sound like a jakun. 
To be honest, I'm not really a Nando's fan, no offence
A RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME : I don't really like grilled chicken okay
However, the environment is really nice :)
As for the service, hmm, I won't say its good or bad.
Cause hey, I don't judge.
But let's just said, I wasn't very happy with the service.
ヽ(•́o•̀)ノ

Pretty quiet and they even have a bar! :D

I find this very interesting.
Okay, I'm one weird person.
The board that caught my camera's attention. :D
After shopping, my mum, sisters and I went for SUPER FAST MODE shopping.
Shop till we drop :)
I was literally grabbing things and trying them on like a crazie lady.
I was rushing okay.
Then, I meet up with Tham about 2.
We went to Vivo for lunch.
Its really nice, the food and the service.
A big smile for you guys :)
The food is pretty reasonable and taste good too.
Its pretty much like Wong Kok.
 So readers, TRY IT. :D
Anw, meeting up Tham was reallyyy nice.
Get to gossip, complain and everything la what to do, girls ma :D

Meet Tham!

Taken by Miss Tham.
I know I look weird but let's not say anything, sshhh. :D

She is camera shy HAHA.

Spot my red shoes :)
LOVE THOSE SHOES LA. :D

Forced her to take this picture with me :D
Achievement of the day! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Show your teeth peopleeeee! :D

Then, we went walking around the mall.
I managed to buy a really nice and cheap top and a cap.
THAT CAP IS SHOOOOO NICE LA.

After touring the mall, we decided to call it as a day.
We, girls, feel tired from shopping too okay :)
Spent all my cash away
ಥ_ಥ
Geez, i really need to start saving my money.
M       U        S         T         !

Met up with my family back and got a free ride back home.
Lucky me! :D

After reaching home, I was practically exhausted.
Battery was running low in everything, me , phone and camera.
My sister suggested a dinner in Chicago.
Wanted to see how was it there.
I was super tired but FOOOOOOOOD weih.
How can I ever resist those fooooood?
So I hopped along like one hungry lil rabbit wtcrap HAHAH.

LOOK AT THOSE EYEBAGS.
CONSEQUENCES FROM SLEEPING AT 4AM.
KIDS, DON'T EVER TRY THIS AT HOME.

I see camera, I smile although I am super tired. HAHA.

Reached Chicago's about 7 pm.
I was really surprised by Leisure Mall's transformation.
It was really really different.
Too bad, they didn't put much clothes store there. :(

Chicago! Well, sort of.

Psst, she didn't know I took this picture. HAHA.

Some of the pictures that are really unique and quirky in their own way. :)

Christmas Decos in Leisure Mall! :D

There's no doubt in Chicago's food. (Y)
Only one thing that is bothering me.
The environment.
I had to say that the outlet in Leisure Mall was kinda like a night market.
It was superbly noisy and there were so many babies crying here and there.
No offence.
I mean, imagine there is like 3 babies? All crying at the same time.
Oh crap.
The 1 Utama's one is better.
But I'm still good with this one :D

And, Big Bang and Psy!
Congratulations for you guys winning big in MAMA :D
You deserve it.
LOVE BIG BANGGGGG!

So dear readers, do spend your time eating!
Food is a blessing.
HAHAH, what am I trying to say.
That's all for today.
Hope you guys enjoy my post :D
THANK YOU <3
and
AU REVOIR <3
ヾ(^∇^)

P.S. 19 more days :)

Signing off,
Jessica L.

No comments:

Post a Comment