Saturday, April 6, 2013

GWIYOMI

Hello, readers *smiles*
How have you've been!
Long time no see ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Today I am going to blog about the trending thing called GWIYOMI.
And I suppose only the Koreans know what it means though everybody keep mentioning here and there.
SOOOOOO,
I googled due to my curiousity.
AND WALA!
These are the mua compiled meaning :
❤ cute little ear
❤ cute little spoon
❤ cute player
❤ cutie song

So see any resemblances in those meaning?
It all gotta do with CUTE. Literally.
Back to the main point, why so famous all of a sudden?
I think laaa,
Happy Polla make it famous like SERIOUSLY!
Everyone start sharing her/ his video and
BOOM, it became a viral video and trend.
They even make a page for him/ her!
Oh come on, peopleee.
WHY OH WHY?!

Not to mention there's a lot of K-POP artists who seem to doing this whole gwiyomi thing starting from...

EXO-K SEHUN
BTOB

Miss A's Suzy (SUPER CUTE!)

CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa 
 And mua two fav people! ❤

SNSD's Yoona :D
Big Bang's G-DRAGONNNNN!
So will the Gwiyomi think get big like Gangnam Style?
Probably not as big 
BUT
 as big as the Harlem Shake la.
And everyone start posting videos of them doing the Gwiyomi thing which just seem so weird...
No offence.
See how the path goes?
One person post and others'll keep posting posting EVERYWHERE.
#LIKEALOUSAI

Okay, so that is my whole opinion about the Gwiyomi stuff.
Its really cute to me.
when only some do la.
So lets just stay that way.
What can I say about Gwiyomi?
Something to be love or hate?
I am neutral heheh.
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME?
That's all for today.
TA TA TA!
Have a great weekend everyobodyyyy! 

Signing off, 
Jessica L. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment