Friday, April 19, 2013

Stay, March?

Hello dear readers!
Hola!
 Konichiwa!
 Sawadikap! 
Ni hao and Aloha!
ヾ(^∇^)

Its time to blog agaaiinnnn!
Thanks to you guys, my blog has hit 7000 views.
❤ Thank You ❤
Time seems like to pass by so fast eh?
I'm still in the world where I thought its March!
HAHA.
Soooo March has been very naise to me.
Really :')
Okay, let's hope April too :D

Let's have a sum of what happen in March?

Grandmama's birthday!
One of the happiest day in March. :')
A chance to gather and chat with everyone.

Grandma with us and cousies!
Spot her in those Hello Kitty specs :)
SO KIUTZ
 Then,
there's a super mini gathering between the primary mates toooo.
Catching up and gossiping.
Funniest part was when we were venturing Leisure Mall for a
PERFECT CAMWHORE SPOT.
LOLOLOL.
And pleaseeee, don't ask me why the pics are in black and white.
They just look cooler this way!

Reb and I!
The girls. :)
All grown up.
 Good times really flies. 
On the very same month,
there's a race aka WeHuntKL!
Organized by MBSSKL.
Cash price was 600 bucks.
Soooo, 
I decided to give it a shot.
No harm trying, right?
And boy, 
MY TEAM WON!

Okay, so one of the task was to take pictures with foreigners?
*blush*

He was really kind enough to take!

SHO RANDOM :)

This pic! <3
 So overall, the experience was priceless.
And HAHA, there were some weird moments too...
When the foreigners thought you were some people from the TV 
and
THEY REJECTED YOU.
Sad sad.
(˘_˘٥)


Here's the group photo.
(I stole this photo nyehehe)
SPOT ME!
Okay, there were many more activities on March but...
I was too lazy plus
not many pictures.
Trials still going on!
Urghhh, wish me luck please?
Thank you readers for sparing some time heheh.
TA TA?

Sincerely,
Hui Yan Lee Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment