Sunday, April 28, 2013

Trips

Good morning, peopleeee <3
Once again, we meet.
This shows how fast the earth is spinning
So gooooo enjoy play sing dance talk laugh run jump outside,
instead of sitting inside here staring at the computer
LIKE ME T___T

So this is a post to be continue from the previous post :)
Don't know where?
Just scroll very very down and there you goooooo!

Okay, so let's continue...
Day 3, I left HK for China :(
China is just scary, to be honest, from my point of view.
Drivers there are just...
Let's just say some think that the time to reach is more important than the passengers' lives.
( •́ﻩ•̀ )
SERIOUSLY.
I thought I was going to dai *touchwood super super long*, judging from the way my tour guide drive.
But China was a really nice place :)
Back to the main point,
we went to the Splendid China.
TADAAAA.

Meet Ham, Bacon, Sausage and Egg. :)

 just can't resist the beautiful sight of the lanterns.
My family :')


LOOK!
I am taller than my 3rd sister :D
There's just something special bout this pic.
Then, we went to the Windows Of The World.
This is a place where they gather all countries unique trademark
SO ITS A MUST TO PLACE TO VISIT.
As I walked in, I saw our very own Malaysia's Petaling Street board!
Pretty cool huh.

I am a proud Malaysian :)
The mini Niagara Falls in China :)

Sisters!

Little things attracted me much so yeah.

A tourist picture is a must.

China's Eiffel Tower!

Okay, it was really hot. I MEAN REAL HOT.
In China.
There were many more pictures but
Nah, its enough here.
After that, I even got myself an allergy for eating too many prawns.
It was really horrible cause all rashes and spots were on my face.
Oh yesh, I'm allergic to many stuffs :(
So a cap to cover your face is a necessity.
AND
always remember to bring medicine, just in case.
Okay, so fast forward to at night.
The cultural night began...
Where all cultural performances were shown...
It was nice BUT
I don't get it HAHA?

China people are just so WOW.

They spent a lot for this cultural show.
Overall, it was good la.
Just that, I don't get the story line.
Forgive me please.
NEXT DAY,
headed back to Hong Kong.
Reached in the afternoon and we went shopping!
In Hong Kong, MTR is really convenient.
Cause it connects all places together,
plus its cheap (Y)

Branded stores on this street!
Always take a picture :)

The really crowded street URGHHH.

I was so random HAHA.

Biggest Forever 21 I saw.
And boy, it was HUGGEEE!
4 or 5 floors?
For all Forever 21 lovers, this place is a must!
The next day,
we went to the garden near our hotel.
To do some sight seeing perhaps?



Crazie sisters and I!
AND then, it was time to fly back to Malaysia.
HOME SHWEET HOME.
There was also something I learnt,
When you're at overseas, you'll really miss your country.
The people and all.
Ah, what else can I say?
Just learn to appreciate your country, readers :)
Thats all for today.
I rTreally hope everybody would enjoy reading this post.
THANKIEWZZZ :D

Yours sincerely,
Jess Lee Hui Yan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment