Saturday, December 13, 2014

Again

Long drives.
They make me think
staring blankly outside the window
Then again,
long drives make me reflect on my past
So many 'what if'
and 
too many 'I wish'

I sat in the car wishing
if only time machines were invented
Those times,
where I wish to grow up and be a young lady
I wish to take it back
Let everyone around me to stay healthy and young

As I look around now,
Everyone is aging 
and
this fact really scares me
Thinking,
What if everyone just leaves me one day?
and all is left behind is me myself?
Never thought I would think this much 
but
the idea of it keeps running through my mind
The fact that one day everyone will indeed leave and part ways
Ah.
If only Neverland is real
A place where nobody ages and not afraid of dying

Now,
Let me be frank
I couldn't bear the thought of my family will leave me one day
Who will be there for me?

Regrets?
I have many.
For taking each one of them for granted.
I have never been a perfect daughter nor sister
Mistakes?
Uncountable.
So many that I'm ashamed of myself,

But,
Happiness?
My whole life.
 the ones who teach me the meaning
and 
show me the reason I'm here today
Without my family,
there will never be me.
truly
 thank God
for giving me
such 
blessing 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment